Sunday 27 May 2007

The Nintendo Wii

The Nintendo Wii. I'm not so sure if its on sale in Malaysia, but i had a chance to get my hands on one. Well, it's not mine. it belongs to one of my friends here in Germany which he bought for 200 euros. my first impression of it was "Wow, it looks so cool" and the controllers are nothing near conventional. Basically, its a wireless remote control that acts as a golf club, tennis racket or a baseball bat, depending on what game you play. Well, i got to a a chance to play tennis game against my friend and it was really fun. the best thing is you are actually doing some total body exercise instead of just the fingers doing all the sweating in a conventional video game console. the controllers are wireless and is operated by battery. They were surprisingly easy to use provided you have set up the receiver correctly. However i had only enough time to play one game because it was running late and i had a tram to catch (it was 12am at that time). If i have a chance to play again, i would comment more on it, but so far this i think its quite a fun game console to play with your family and friends. I do recommend it to anyone.

Tchuss

No comments: