Friday 6 April 2007

Off to Germany

After an agonizing month of arranging documents and visa, im finaly set to go (S.E.T.T.O.G.O) to germany. Although 2 unforseen holidays set me back RM100 and postponed my flight to tuesday (10th april) but it didnt stop me from being excited about the trip. Thanks to all that supported and wished good luck to me. I really appreiciated that!

Germany is quite a good country to be in. Although one wouldnt consider it as a destination for their honeymoon, but its a great place to learn about the best of european engineering and working culture. As an added bonus, because of its central location in europe, it has great access to other European countries such as france, italy, switzerland etc.. so will be looking fwd to that too...

Anyway, this wont be the last post about Germany. Stay tuned for more.... good luck!

No comments: