Monday 30 April 2007

Trip to Heildelberg

As some of you might know, last Saturday was my trip to Heidelberg. It was really great!!!! I considered last Saturday was the luckiest day of my German life because i finally met Malaysian students. Not 1, not 2 and not even 3.....but a whole train full of em!!! It was really a historical event. They were on their way to a Malaysian student gathering in Heidelberg, which i later joined. Did u know that UKM has a program where u can complete your final year in Germany!!!! I met a girl from UKM doing her practical here in Germany...i think she is also doing her practical in Mannheim. Thats way cool man, i wonder y UTM doesn't have this kindda thing... FYI, Mannheim is the place for many big factories such as Daimler Chrysler, BASF, EvoBus, Mercedes etc....its a good place to do practical, so if any of u guys wanna do practical, u can ask me, i can ask around...

By the way, about my trip to Heidelberg, you will be able to read about it in my travel blog at mytravelism.blogspot.com . i decided to separate the different experiences into their own segments . So this blog is my general blog and mytravelism is my travel blog. Please take note. However, the Heidelberg blog has not yet been written. My be in a day or so, since i have been sick since sunday and just getting better now...so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

The Who said...

hahahah, aimin is quickly turning into an addict blogger.

Muhaimin Zamri said...

hehehe