Saturday 14 April 2007

Sun Yan Zi

Since i don't start working till Monday and I have very fast internet, i thought, this is a good time for youtube...

I have always been a fan of Sun Yan Zi's songs since I accidentally stumbled into her songs during my 1st year of University. since then i have been constantly searching for her songs. Although don't really understand what she's saying but I somehow feel the feelings she's conveying through her songs. However recently i have stopped listening to her songs in favour of J-pop songs. But for some reason i searched for her video clips on youtube. It kindda reminded me why i liked her songs. Her video clips are interesting and she always has a story to tell through her video clips. It always brings this nostalgic feeling that no other singer can bring. I guess now i know the difference between a good singer and a legend..

No comments: