Thursday 26 July 2007

Recent updates

"Semak". Thats how I can describe my mind now. Feels like my mind has been congested by all this programming work....some that i can't find solutions to. Plus the kick-ass coffee machine is not helping. I just noticed that i have become a caffeine addict. The other day i didn't have coffee for one day it was like crazy. My mind cant focus and i feel very sleepy. I better switch to tea pretty soon or else i'll permanently be dependent on coffee.

A few weeks ago my friend told me something very funny i can't help laughing. My friend has a friend that had his driving license revoked because he was caught drunk riding on a bicycle!! Like what the..... ??? Getting his driving license revoked because of drunk cycling is not something u see everyday. What will happen next? You will get your walking license revoked and you would have to use a wheelchair?

Because all the TV channels here are in German...or French, Youtube has been a main source of understandable shows. Recently i came across some very interesting video clips :


A really interesting video with a deep message - probobly one of the best short movie in Europe! Notice that the camera never cuts out in the Sarajevo scene.


I think this is a bit stupid, but its damn funny. Their German is quite good too. "Sprechen sie Deustch?" haha.




This might need a little more attention to understand how stupidly funny the joke is because they all act very seriously as if they mean what they say. Although i don't understand the ending joke.

No comments: